Saturday, May 4, 2013

;) Life is so Sweet

Hey peoplez who are reading this! So... Hm, tomorrow a HUGE project is due, and I', sitting here blogging. Why? Because I'm done. Because they think I'm doing work on it... Oh, well.. LOL. Has anyone every gone on youtube and seen comments like this? 
Oh, I love this comment, it's so funny. You must be thinking, "That isn't funny, that girl is obviously upset(the one in the comment)." except, that's my comment. I posted it about a year ago, (click here to see the video). No, I'm not in love with Samuel, but I thought I was then, last year. XD It's so funny cause I'm just too young to know what love is. LOL! Meh, I look back at it, and I can't help myself! It's just so funny. Why? Oh, I dunno, whoever read the comment obviously thought I was older and heart-broken(I thought I was too, then-I mean heart broken!!)... 
(That's it for today) 

(New day) 
Anyway guys, I have this epic thing to share with you today.






No, I do not live in London! 
I found this website a long, long, long time ago. 
Ahh, it's so true... I listen to it when I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I'm on AJ, when I'm listening to music, when I'm-err, you get the point. :3 I love it. 
Hmmmmmmm... 
I googled a quote I know of.... There were many results, but my favorite was this one. Because of the FRIENDS part. ;)
I'm not sure if Will Smith thought of this first, but this is how to picture is. :P 








I feel like a butt, a butt who deserves to die. 
But that story is for another day, another time.
  
-Wolfs ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets