Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to Behind the Posts

Hey Jammers! I'm Wolfs4evea, my nickname's Wolfs. I've created this blog for, well, simply for you to have a peek behind the posts! On this blog, I will post Animal Jam videos, or AJV's, things I've wrote and want to share with you, photos that were meant to be on the main blog but never made it, and what the Mira?! My feelings. So please stay positive, it isn't the easiest things to do, you know. I guess, a way to sum it up is, basically, you get to know me, the real Wolfs. I might as well invite my authors to do the same as me on this blog, I don't see why not, I mean, they are part of my real blog! Hm, that's all Jammers. ;)
~See you in Jamaa~

4 comments:

  1. Can you please make the font better? Kind of difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wolfs. I got suspended for 3 days 4 no reason :l Can u post about me? Please reply too. Also i have a scammer story of my scammed headdress luckily i got another again just for my rare lightning cloud (sorry if its a bad offer, though i didnt know why i needed it). So heres the story....

    There was a girl in jamaa saying "i decline everything! best trade gets a free headdress!" (the girl was madiaandclarkierocks). I tried my black bow (i traded it away for rare cloud and phantoms). Then i tried my rare headdresss and she accepted. I asked for it back. (well first i asked what color before i did that, she said green and black whatever color it is) she logged out and never came back the whole day after that. Please report her.


    ~ladybugpink

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least i got 2 puppies and my cousin is staying NO BOREDOM





    YAY

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets