Friday, May 24, 2013

Behide the 4evea #1: Splinting up? Is it even worth it?

I know, the tittle is cheap, I copied Whatwhat550 but I felt like it and I am giving all the credit for the idea to her. I didn't feel like posting on my update blog today because it seems like my friends and I are falling apart. 
*Before we continue, I'm going to use "short cuts" for names of people. 
Whatwhat550 = WW / Whatwhat
Imacutebunbunbunny = BBB / Bunbun/ Bunny
Pup07418 = Pup
Snowtiger9999 = Snow / Tiger / ST
A friend of mine in RL = C
Another friend of mine in RL = J
Another friend of mine in RL = S
Another friend of mine in RL = A
Another friend of mine in RL = JP
Another friend* of mine in RL = M
This guy who likes me but is super annoying & stuff = E
An annoying guy who is annoying and likes to butt in = KT* 
(J & C are BFF's-I believe?) J gave C her mood changing necklace, which she got in San Diego/Francisco (one of the San's), J took C's pen and told JP that she was going to write his name somewhere so he'll get in trouble, I was hanging out with her because WW & Bunbun were playing 4 Square-which I hated because everyone would laugh at me and say "Oooh" or "Ahhh" and I don't even understand what's happening- I suggested we should write JP's name in the Girl's Restroom so he couldn't stop us, we wrote it in their, I don't remember much after that, but I know that E had broken J's necklace by yanking it off her neck, and this was possible because E was a pretty big guy and is very strong. In revenge, [J? C?] snatched a Pokemon book E loved, and ran off with it. Everyone but ST, WW, Pup, & Bunbun helped keep E away from his prized book. Afterwards, E got his book back and there was a lot of yelling so I said "Let's do court!" I repeated this a few times and they eventfully listened. We sat down and gave places to everyone. (WW swung in and joined us and repeatedly asked what was going on, I ignored her, thinking that it was none of her business and she didn't need to know because 4 Square could entertain her). I became judge, JP & WW were justices/juries. E became the defendant-without a layer-J became the plaintiff, and C was with her but was also her layer?(I know, confusing.) E said that C broke the necklace herself and if he broke it, there would be a red mark on her neck and that they tore his book, I checked C's neck & compared it WW's neck (C's neck was actually redder) and looked at his book, I agreed about the ripped part, at this point Bunbun joined us (and KT agreed saying E was guilty because he saw it with his own eyes-I didn't believe him because everyone hates E), wanting to be the judge... Right about then, the bell rang, signalling school was over. I don't think I've said this before, but we were having PE-which was at the end of the day-and from now on and until the end of the year, we can do anything we want outside during PE. Back to the topic, I thought about this for a long time, and decided both were guilty-because   1) E would do something like breaking a necklace because he is thoughtless & is stronger than he thinks he is. 2) C & J ripped the book, well, not really JP ripped it but he had to go to out of state the next day...(I planned their punishment would be an apology to each other.) On Tuesday, there was nothing we could do because C & J were both absent. Today, during court Bunbun & I were judges, WW & Pup(even though she wasn't really in this) were justices/juries, & C, J & E took the same places as last time. We talked and argued, J said she was siding with E, and I couldn't believe this and I'm not sure if C heard this but if she did, what happens afterwards reflects that she did hear. M, who also liked 4 Square, came up to Bunbun and whispered to her. Bunbun paused and then said "C is guilty! Case closed" and ran off with M to play 4 Square. I said "I don't think she's guilty." C said "That's it! I'm not playing with you guys anymore, you always blame me!" and she ran off. I repeated myself "I don't think she's guilty." I ran off to Bunbun and told her that C was really upset and everyone went over to her, she told us that she didn't want to hang out with us and started to cry. S & A came over, and took her to the bathroom. (Sometime around then, A told us the truth, C had told them that she'd really broken the necklace...) When we tried to come in they forced us out... At the end of school, she came out feeling happy, but I don't even know if we're still friends!
*Finishing two days from now* 
So, yesterday I went to the bathroom and was talking with WW & J (C was in a stall, but I didn't know) . I was talking about how she'd have to talk to us sometime because we were in the same team for the end-of-the-year bowling party, and how before she said she didn't want to be our friends how I said I didn't think she was guilty, and then she burst out of the stalls and said she heard everything and how I did think she was guilty because she heard "me" say I was on E's said...

Ouch.

She thinks I said I was on E's side... I wish I could say I expected J to say she said it, but I don't. They're best friends, why should J or I destroy that just for someone who she just met this year?

Now-a-days, no one does Clan except WW & me... It's so boring, I hope more SkyClanners start to tune in... :(

-Wolfs :L 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets