Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Truth Behind The 550


Hello jammers! Its whatwhat550 here or Leopardheart/Misttail. Today...I am going to tell you some things that hurt me in animal jam. Also...it is not super personal so that is why i am not scared to share it. Okay. A lot in animal jam, people became your buddy, are nice to you for a while and then they offer to give you something like...i dunno, purple tail armor. Well, Tigerhoop3, one of my buddies offered to give that to me. She had a long orange spike and nm bat wings and was pretty rare. She was also pretty nice so we became buddies. Then, the day after she deleted me and i searched her up and asked her. She said she had to make room in her buddies list and finally buddied me again. Then, later on after the Skybabe incident, i see her again and what do you know, she deleted me AGAIN. I didn't bother to tell her since i figured that we were still friends. Then, a couple of days pass and i decide to throw a trading party in my den. Now, i had just ordered a bunch of side kix plushies so i said "come to my den if you want a side kix plush." About 5 people came and among them was Tigerhoop3. Soon, people started asking me where they are and started calling me a scam. I told them i ordered them and would not trade them until they came. Everyone calmed down and started to offer. Then, Tigerhoop3 started to get mad since i was trading another girl and didn't listen to her offers. She started calling me a scammer and did this face all the time "=.=." I told her i was not a scammer and then she told me, "Ya know, you only buddied for my spike," I was like, "What the heck, no!" I told her that she too only buddied me for my member gloves and spike. Then she started to yell and say insulting things like, and you went around asking for my tail like a greedy little beggar. I was so angry that I asked her too leave. She said gladly and sent me mail saying scammer. This is one of the things that makes me really upset and anry in animal jam. Come on people, this game is supposed to be a children's game, not a cruel world. Also, many people that are addicted to animal jam loose the meaning of life ( almost happened to me )and get stuck in that online world forever. Don't be that person and report Tigerhoop3 for being a bully. Thanks for reading :3.
-Whatwhat550

P.S: This post will be every week to update some mean, nice or strange things that are happening to me currently in Jamaa >_<.


Tigerhoop3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets