Saturday, January 24, 2015

'Only Members!'

So there's this thing I've been seeing around AJ recently.

I used to see it a lot more a few years back, but it seems as if it's making a come back (cheesy sounding, I know)

It's the whole 'Only members!' thing.

The term litterally can be put anywhere, from 'Party in my den ONLY MEMBERS!' to 'Fashion Show in my den ONLY MEMBERS!' and I'm here to say I'm so freaking sick of it.

Some people can't afford memberships/parents won't allow them, or can't get them in their country and because of this you're going to discriminate and make it so they can't go to your online party? It's as wrong as when blacks were discriminated against (even though in this case it is not as extreme).

Because this post is so short I think this is the perfect transition for another topic that's been bothering me for years now.

Members and non-members are not suppose to have equal rights in AJ.

Members pay actual money to get the privileges they get. Would it make sense if non members got the same privileges for free?

If they did then no one would buy memberships and AJ would go bankrupt.

You may be asking why this matters.

It matters because AJ is a business, like it or not, and they need money to run the website. It costs more than you'd think.

Now this may sound like a controversial post-as in first I'm saying 'non-members and members are equal' and then 'members pay so they get more privileges'.

Besides, compared to other websites non-members in AJ have a lot more things. For example, if you're non-member in Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters it can get boring fast.

Well what I mean is that non-members shouldn't get all the privileges members do because they don't pay, however that doesn't mean you should discriminate them.


~wolfs:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets