Friday, October 10, 2014

How is everyone?

Hello everyone! 

How is everyone doing?

So long time no post, and I am so sorry. 

However, school has really been getting the best of me, back when I started this blog (about 1 1/2 years ago), I had much more free time because summer was coming around and I thought (for whatever reason) I could manage about four blogs at once. Obviously they weren't all updating, some were roleplay, some were just tests. It varied. I was completely exhausted. I couldn't keep up with school, my grades dropped, I barely updated, and I missed out on a lot of sleep!

But anyway, that's not what I'm here for at the moment. 

I'm here to tell you, looking back at this blog, at all the 'drama' two years ago, it was really stupid. 

I mean there were times that I was really hurt, like the post 'Behind the 4evea: Why Can't I be Wanted?" (I deleted so don't waste your time looking for it!), when I made that post I was really feeling down in the dumps and I cried for ages about it. 

But looking at the time when one of my irl besties and I argued because I wouldn't play a game with her was really dumb.  Last night I was on a skype call with whatwhat550/nebuladust/mintypawprints and we laughed about a lot of stupid things that we(mostly me) wrote about on here. I used to get upset about the smallest things, and make a big deal about everything, now-a-days if I had a friend like how I used to be I would probably drop them because who has time for someone so negative!? Scratch that, I would tell my self it gets better. o3o

Looking back at a lot of these posts also made me upset, because a lot of them I wrote when I still talked to some of my really close, good online friends. It really made me realize how much I miss them and SkyClan. I really do miss heidei, and rileyri62, mobeymonkey and so many other clanmates but I have doubts I will ever talk to them again. Even if I we do talk again, it probably won't be the same because we've really drifted and it hurts me to think about that. I'm a whole lot rarer than I was once, but they're just pixels and if I could, I would trade my items for my friends back any day.

Anyways that's all I really have to say at the moment. 

Alrighty, bye everyone! c: 


(btw if you want to contact me you can go check email me at katniss.heiswe@gmail.com, search for Kimberly Sinn on youtube, kik me at wolfyperson or jonhlockinletardis, or just comment below!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets