Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just sayin my side.....

I know that Wolfs saying that I'm not really being nice to her, and I agree, I wasn't. But I have a reason for that. On Monday, Wolfs promised to play 4 square with me the whole week and I was happy because she and Whatwhat never played with me a lot. Well, she did ply for ONE recess, then we got our yearbooks and then she and Whatwhat went into yearbook signing frenzy. So I was alone playing 4 square with my other friends who also played 4 square. I watched W&W asking everyone to sign their yearbooks, while I was just in line.  Oh well at least I'm having fun with the yearbooks at this court. I thought. And it was true, the girls their wrote really funny stuff in my book. But ever since then, Wolfs was just signing yearbooks and I thought: You broke your promise. On Wednesday,I was invited to Whatwhat's house. We were having fun, and I was happy, because finally I was alone with What and I know this might sound mean, but I was glad that Wolfs wasn't here, cuz she somehow always get What to do what she wanted. And I was never included. Well What and i were on skype, and Wolfs is silent because she wasnt with us. Finally we invited her over and all she did there was say Guys let's get off the computer and Guys lets do something fun and she was always like: "I'm stealing your puppy! :P" And she always slaps her hand on her face and makes and does this look like she's derpy. I was groaning in the inside. See, I always hate the way she sometimes barges in and takes control, then make up secrets with What, laugh about it, then don't tell me. They also make dumb things happen in clan like, Spottedjaw's gonna lose his color and everyone's gonna paint him eith berries so he'll be a rainbow cat!!!! How stupid does that sound??! In my opinion, I think the person who gets me the most is Pup, because she doesn't do that stuff. I miss her a lot.... Anyways that's my side of the story, so Wolfs you better read this. -.-
-BunBun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets