Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Too Much Drama!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was visiting family! ^.^ But what bugs me is my *sister* has so much drama in her school/life! O_o Hmmm, did anyone notice how much the ones and L's look alike in the Times New Roman font(one-l; L-l)? Weird, huh? Anyway, I uploaded a video about this issue I'm having with Julian2. Well, his videos are causing my buddies to scam... If you want to learn more just watch this video:
I used it as an video reply to two of his videos, so you might see him talking about it on a video soon(not yet)...

Have You Ever Had a Buddy Who Quit AJ?

One of my buddies, Jammer8778210 is taking a break from AJ... This upsets me, and I don't know her as much as I'd like to. She said she's quitting because it seems like everyone hates her(a rude Jammer is posting comments on the videos that she makes that are mean, in other words, they are bullying her! And only because she caught the Jammer trying to scam her buddy! -.-). I honestly wished this would stop, it's so hurtful to watch this happen and have no power against it. You might think that I'm wrong, but I don't know her [whatever/wherever she posts videos] and you wanna know what's even more horrible? Some of her buddies wanted her items! How selfish can they get? Well, she's not even quitting! Besides, what kind of friend says something like "What about your rares? They'll go to waste..."(someone actually said that, well, I paraphrased it...) Ugh! Selfish beasts! :( Well, that's all for now!
~See you in Jamaa~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets