Thursday, February 12, 2015

Can you buy love/friends/happiness?

Hey everyone! Today a friend of mine brought up an interesting topic during break at school. 

He said something like 'It's so dumb how people think you can buy happiness!' Instantly, my friend (imacutebunbunbunny) and I disagreed. 

It's very possible to buy happiness. Of course there's that cheesy saying 'You can't buy happiness/love/friends.' But it's not true, it's really not. 

Sure, it's a cute saying, but it's the farthest from true. 

Here's a good example of how you can buy happiness (it's the same example I used at break): When I got my computer I was so happy, and guess what, it still makes me extremely happy whenever I use it. You can apply this to anything really. I know several people you get happy when they get something new, or (my favorite) food. Therefore, you can buy happiness. 

Sure it's indirect, but let me tell you how it can be direct.

Say you pay me $2000 dollars (any price really), let me tell you, whether or whether not you tell me to 'be happy' I'm going be pretty happy. 

See? Buying happiness is so easy. 

Now here's where it gets a bit more complicated-buying friends. 

Let me tell you straight up, yes you can buy friends. 

If you ask me if you can buy genuine friends, the answer would be no. 

However, let me put a spin on this.

Say in your school or whatever if you don't wear a certain type of shoes or have the right backpack and hair, no one will be your friend. 

Well if you go buy those shoes, backpack and get the right haircut, technically you can indirectly buy friends-technically. 

Here's the bit I was saving for last, buying love.

This is sort of a mature topic and isn't really appropriate if you're a young 'un.

If you choose to stop reading here, fare well!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

~wolfs

A prostitute is what you go to if you're looking to buy love. In fact, sugar daddies and gold diggers also.

Once again, even though it's not genuine, it's still buying love.

I'm not really in the mood to continue this topic, considering it's 10pm and I'm super tired (haha, I know lame.)

Goodnight lovelies!

!wolfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets