Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Behind the 550: Bye Pup07418



Hey there jammers!
Its whatwhat550 here! Well, basically, I am here to tell you about one of my close friends leaving for France for 2 and a half months. Ok, let’s begin. Me and my friend met at the first couple days of fourth grade. Me and pup(her) were paired up too sit next to each other. We soon became friends and started talking more. She was also really good at drawing so we did projects together, and talked, a lot. This caused us to get into more trouble in class, but we didn’t care. Back then I was also pretty popular and liked to play 4 square and punch ball. She didn’t so much. Also, around that time I had another friend named…well lets just call her C. C and me were closer friends then me and tiff. Also, Tiff had met Bunbun and Wolfs before me. I didn’t know them then. Soon, as me and pup became best friends, our parents met up and we had a play date. But then, C and I started drifting away, We were still friends but it was almost as if she didn’t really want me there any more. So, as time goes by…..school is out. Me and pup weren’t able to hang out much during the summer due too summer school but we were still friends. Then, fifth grade came. Me and bunbun sat next to each other and pup was in another class. It was a shame she was in a different class but I lived with it and so did she. Then, I became wolfs friend and I asked them if they knew who pup was. They said they did so, us four started hanging out. I quit four square to go and play with them on the field. I wasn’t as popular as I was before but I was happy. C also made new friends and was in another class too. Then, the drama began. One day, after recess was over when we were walking back tour class line, I asked bunbun what was wrong. She looked really annoyed and told me that pup was really annoying. I was surprised and tried to talk more but she walked me off. Then, everything was normal after that just me, bunbun and wolfs were becoming closer friends. Since pup needed attention a lot, she would get our attention. Her way. How was her way to get our attention?  By annoying us. Soon pup started acting really annoying and not respecting us. I started to feel like I got into a fight with her everyday and I would ignore her sometimes. The battle continued and I tried to talk pup into trying another way of getting our attention but she didn’t consider. Soon, I felt like we were not even friends. I was very depressed and didn’t answer or reply messages to my other friends anywhere a lot. I always tried to talk to pup after a fight but she always told me that her house just had NO WIFI. I thought she was lying but just took it anyways. Then, time passed and she said she was hiding a big secret. I asked her what it was but she didn’t tell me. Soon, she told me and apparently, she was going to Paris! I was really excited for her and asked her a bunch of questions. She told me too calm down and say near the end of the school year. I told bunbun and wolfs also. Soon as more time passed (lol time is passing so often in this post XD) it was time for Pali! Pali was a fun three day overnight field trip up in the mountains. We were all picked in the same activity and cabin group, which was really exciting. Soon, it was time for the trip. When we got there,we went to our cabin counselor too our cabin. Before that we had decided that pup would bunk with bunbun and I would bunk with wolfs. Then, the next day, as it was time for lunch, pup was cut off. She said she felt left off but I said, “Grow up, you’re just not sitting next to us”. Then, she acted rude all the time the rest of the day and went to bed with out telling me good night. Through out the trip, besides I got sick and much more, I feel like I didn’t treat her with a lot of respect. On her LAST DAYS, I screwed up. Continuing on, after we got back from the trip, she called me. On the phone, she said she was at the air port and about to leave for her flight in 2 hours. I wished her a safe trip and to have fun in France. She said yea and, “Ill miss you”. I said I’ll miss you too and she hung up. But still, I feel like I didn’t give her respect. The friendship she needed. And I feel terrible, even to this point. Pup, I’m sorry if sometimes I acted like a slob. The truth is, you are my BFFL, and I will miss you. See you in 2 and a half months:).

-whatwhat550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets