Friday, May 31, 2013

BunBun's Crazy Love Life

Yes Wolfs I know you hate the title. But I think I'm way more of a romantic that you and Whatwhat. Believe it or not, I had a ton of boyfriends and husbands on AJ (broken up and divorced already) I still have the love notes they gave to me :). If you watched Wolfs's YouTube channel (kimberly sinn) you would come across the mv good girl. Even though Wolfs play the good girl and i play the girl trying to snap some sense into her in the video, its actually the other way around. In RL, I play the good girl, falling for the bad boy, and Wolfs is the girl trying to snap sense into me. In fact, Wolfs always sings the song when we're together. I hate u for that dude. But now, whatwhat and Wolfs have Bf's in AJ, and I'm single and free!!.........
-Imacutebunbunbunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets